The Graduate Student Association established the Dr. Patricia Sokolove Outstanding Mentor Award to honor those who put forth great effort in aiding and mentoring graduate students. The GSA presents the award at the Graduate School's Doctoral Hooding Ceremony in May.
- Any Graduate student can nominate a mentor. When nominating a mentor, the graduate student will be asked for the name and email address of a graduate student who will second the nomination and write a recommendation for the mentor.
- The above-named graduate student will also write a recommendation for the mentor.
- The nominee will be asked for supporting information that merits consideration for this award.
* steps 1 and 2 should be completed by the advertised deadline
- To nominate your mentor click here.
- To provide a recommendation for a nominee click here.
Check back for information on the future award nominations.
|2021||Dr. Jacques Ravel, School of Medicine|
|2020||Dr. Owen Woodward, School of Medicine|
|2019||Dr. Mark Travassos. School of Medicine|
|2018||Dr. Aikaterini Kontrogianni-Konstantopoulos, School of Medicine|
|2017||Dr. Timothy D. O'Connor, School of Medicine|
|2016||Dr. Joana Silva, School of Medicine|
|2015||Dr. Stuart Martin, School of Medicine|
|2014||Dr. Ebere Onukghwa, School of Pharmacy|
|2013||Dr. Sue A. Thomas, School of Nursing|
|2012||Dr. Sharon Gordon, School of Dentistry|
|2011||Dr. Barbara Resnick, School of Nursing|
|2010||Dr. Sheila Weiss-Smith, School of Pharmacy|
|2009||Dr. Asaf Keller, School of Medicine|
|2008||Dr. Bradley Alger, School of Medicine|
|2007||C. Daniel Mullins, School of Pharmacy|
|2006||Dr. Jodi Flaws, School of Medicine|
|2005||Dr. Donna Harrington, School of Social Work|
|2004||Dr. Harry Mobley, School of Medicine.|
|2003||Dr. Margaret McCarthy, School of Medicine|
|2002||Dr. Larry Augsburger, School of Pharmacy|