For consideration, applicants must submit the following materials by April 14, 2022
- Cover letter describing how the applicant’s academic, employment, and/or personal experience support the expectations of the fellowship and a statement of interest that outlines career goals reflective of the roles (teaching, scholarship, and service) of a faculty position
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae
- Two professional letters of recommendation (One letter must be obtained from a licensed Physician Assistant)
- Verification of attainment of a master’s degree (unofficial transcripts are sufficient)
- Verification of Maryland PA licensure
- Applicants are asked to formally apply and submit reccomendation letter to PALLA@umbcits.onmicrosoft.com
Review and selection
Applications will be reviewed by the faculty and staff of the Physician Assistant Leadership and Learning Academy, with the intent of selecting six fellows for the future 2022-2023 faculty fellow cohort. Preference will be provided for preceptors serving Maryland PA students and individuals.
To learn more about the PALLA fellowship, visit the following sites:
PALLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action program. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.