For fullest consideration, applicants must submit the following materials by July 15, 2021.
- Cover letter, a brief biographical sketch describing how the applicant’s academic, employment, and/or personal experience and achievements demonstrate commitment to the program objectives described above and a statement of interest that overviews career goals, including scholarship and teaching goals in a faculty position
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae.
- Two professional letters of recommendation. One letter must be obtained from a licensed Physician Assistant.
- Applicants must be licensed in the state of Maryland to qualify for a PALLA scholarship and must show proof of eligibility.
- Applicants must provide verification of attainment of a master’s degree. Unofficial transcripts are sufficient.
Review and selection
Applications will be reviewed, in order, by the faculty and staff of the Physician Assistant Leadership and Learning Academy, with the intent of selecting six fellows for the future 2021-2022 faculty fellow cohort.
To learn more about the PALLA fellowship, visit the following sites:
PALLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action program. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.