For fullest consideration, applicants must submit the following materials by June 30, 2020 for fellowships beginning on or after September 7, 2020.
- Cover letter, including a short biographical sketch and statement of interest
- Statement (1-2 pages) describing in detail how the applicant’s academic, employment, and/or personal experience and achievements demonstrate commitment to the program objectives described above
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae
- An overview of career goals, including scholarship and teaching goals in a faculty position (1 page)
- Two professional letters of recommendation. One letter must be obtained from a Physician Assistant.
- Applicants must be licensed in the state of Maryland to qualify for participation in the fellowship, and must show proof of eligibility.
- Applicants must provide verification of attainment of MS degree. Unofficial transcripts are sufficient.
- PALLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action program. Minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Review and selection
Applications will be reviewed, in order, by the Physician Assistant Leadership and Learning Academy Faculty and Staff, with the intent of selecting 5 fellows for 2020-2021.