Step #1 - Scholarship Application:
To be determine eligiblity for the scholarship complete your application by April 15, 2022. The scholarship application requires a recommendation from your current UMB affiliated supervisor.
Interview process will be conducted after review committee makes eligibility.
Step #2 - Application to Degree Program:
If approved by the scholarship coordinators, you will be granted the permission to apply to either the MS in Global Health or MS in Health Science. Please visit this site to review application requirements and process. The deadline to apply is May 1, 2022.
Register for the Graduate Record Exam (GRE) if you plan to apply to the MS in Health Science program. Alternatively, if an applicant would like to pursue a GRE waiver, contact Dr. Niya Werts, program director of the MS in Health Science Program. Please follow all degree application requirements and deadlines.
Step #3 - Selection:
Scholarship recipients are selected from the incoming class of admitted students and are notified as scholarship selections are made.
- 3.0 GPA
- Statement of Intent (300-500 word count)
- A complete resume or curriculum vitae
- 1 Set of transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- 1 Letter of Recommendation from current supervisor
- You will provide the contact information for your reference and we will follow up with them directly to collect the recommendation feedback
- Complete application
Scholarship applications are due April 15, 2022
Academic program applications are due May 1, 2022
Deadline subject to change, please check back for updates.