To be considered for the Henrietta Selle Tiri Scholarship you must possess a 3.0 GPA, complete your application to the M.S. in Health Science or M.S. in Global Health, and upload the following documents:
- Statement of Purpose
- Please download the Tiri Scholarship Writing Prompt to inform your response.
- A complete resume or CV
- 3 Letters of recommendation
- 1 Set of transcripts from each undergraduate and graduate institution attended
- Unofficial copies of your transcripts will be accepted to determine an admission decision, but you will be responsible for providing official copies if admitted.
- MANDATORY: Completed HST Employment Verification Document
All of the above listed are required documents. Incomplete applications will not be considered by the selection committee.