Online Open Houses
Join us for a live 30-minute online presentation about the Death, Dying, and Mourning: Aging and Applied Thanatology online graduate certificate program. The Online Open House includes a program overview, information about the four courses, and the application/admission process. In addition, the program director will be available to answer any questions you might have about the program and how advanced training in aging, death, and dying can help you professionally and personally.
- May 22, 2017 at 12 PM to 12:30 PM (EST)
- May 22, 2017 at 3 PM to 3:30 PM (EST)
Before the day of the Online Open House
- Reserve your spot – RSVP here http://elm.umaryland.edu/event-registration/?ee=323
- Login to the Open House session any time before the start of the presentation to configure your computer or device so that you will be ready go on the day of the open house.
- First time Blackboard Collaborate users will be asked to download and install a Launcher utility. (If the Launcher doesn’t work the first time, try closing and opening your browser and then retry downloading/installing it.)
- After connecting to the session, you will see instructions for setting up audio. During the Open House you will be able to communicate by voice via phone* or microphone/speakers and by text messages (chat).
* Participants outside the United States may have to pay long distance telephone charges.
On the day of the Online Open House
- To join the multimedia session using a computer, select the link: http://tinyurl.com/umbthanatology
- To listen to the session by phone only (w/o computer), dial: Phone: 844-279-4239 (toll-free within US only) PIN: 556 743 693 291