Application Materials Required ▾
For application type, choose: "GRAD - RESEARCH ETHICS CERT"
- Curriculum Vitae or resume: email to Dr. Henry J. Silverman, Director, Certificate in Research Ethics, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Transcripts from all prior colleges/universities.
- Submit official documents to the Graduate School (see below address) at the time of application. Individuals offered admission will be required to supply official documents (as indicated below for domestic and international students) prior to enrollment for verification before our offer is considered official.
- Domestic transcripts: official transcripts must arrive in envelopes sealed by the issuing institutions certifying the awarding of the specified degree. Copies, opened or unsealed envelopes, unofficial printout, or facsimiles will not be accepted as official documents. The process of requesting transcripts from universities can take many weeks, so please plan accordingly.
- International transcripts: International applicants must provide one (1) official transcript in English and one (1) official native language transcript or mark sheet from each college or university attended.
- Official TOEFL or IELTS score reports: International applicants are required to demonstrate proficiency in the English language must be sent directly from either TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System) agencies. Minimum required scores are 80 on the Internet-based TOEFL, and 7.0 on the IELTS. All official scores must be sent directly from either TOEFL (please use institution code #5848) or IELTS to the Graduate School.
- GRE scores are not required for admission to this certificate program.
- Statement of Academic Goals and Research Interests - Submit with the online application a statement of academic purpose (500-750 words) addressing a) your purpose in pursuing this certificate degree and b) how the degree program fits into your overall professional goals.
- Application for In-State Status Classification (Maryland residents only) - Send directly to Graduate School.
- $75 (US) Non-refundable application fee - Pay online or send directly to Graduate School.
- An admission interview (via phone or skype) may be requested.