The Grid Guild is a new initiative that has been designed bring together a community of innovators, makers, creators, and problem solvers dedicated to making a difference in Baltimore. It is a place for members to share their knowledge and experiences and foster excellence through interprofessional collaboration.
To apply to be a part of the Grid Guild, please fill out the form below.
- Need to be a faculty, staff, or student at the University of Maryland, Baltimore.
- Dedicate at least 5 hours per week to a passion project, side hustle, start-up, social good, etc.
- Demonstrated commitment to making Baltimore a better place to live, work, and play.
- Professional development in an entrepreneurial environment
- The ability to reserve the conference room or classroom in the Grid
- Free coffee Fridays the last Friday of each month
- A Grid Guild badge and a pair of Grid socks
- Attend special guild networking events and members-only offers and promotions
- Listing on our membership page, including contact information and an ability to link to more information
- Have your work showcased in the featured member's section of the monthly Grid newsletter
- Access to microgrants offered through The Grid
- Attend the annual Grid Expo (April 25, 2018, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. )
- Volunteer at one Grid event each year